– DO NOT COME FOR YOUR FLIGHT IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL / HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WHO HAS THE VIRUS / HAVE BEEN TOLD BY TRACK & TRACE TO SELF ISOLATE ETC. PLEASE FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES IN THESE MATTERS.
– If you are coming for a Trial Lesson or an Introductory Flight you may bring 1 spectator with you. The spectator can wait outside to watch you take off from the airfield perimeter fence, but they will not be allowed inside the premises for any reason.
– Do not arrive early for your lesson and there is strictly no social calling.
– Upon entering the building, your instructor will direct you to either the downstairs or the upstairs training room. Please go to the toilets to wash your hands before entering your training room. Instructors will be allocated a training room each day and will use that room for the duration of the day.
– Hand sanitiser is available for use in the office and both training rooms.
– We will not be providing drinks to clients until further notice, so please bring your own hot / cold drinks if you wish. There is a kitchen on our corridor where you can fill up your water bottles.
– The DfT has stated that all visitors to General Aviation premises must wear face coverings at all times. Please arrive wearing your face covering and keep it on for the duration of your lesson. Instructors and office staff must wear face coverings when social distancing isn’t possible (eg in the aircraft)
– After each flight, the aircraft door, seat, instruments and head-sets that have been in contact with the client and instructor will be cleaned by the instructor using disinfectant wipes. Used wipes will be disposed of immediately into plastic bags.
– Instructors and clients will wash their hands or use hand sanitiser when they get back in building after their flight.
– Ground school and pre/post flight briefs must be socially distanced. If you cannot be more than 2 metres apart, the instructor will also wear a face covering. Try to sit / stand side by side rather than facing each other. When each student finishes their session, their instructor will wipe down any surfaces that they have been in contact with.
If you develop symptoms of the virus and have been in for a lesson during the previous 10 days, please inform us immediately.